Design of control systems
From the conceptualization of control requirements, survey of existing systems to the detailed definition of an Architecture, including definition of equipment, communications and control philosophy.
Advice for the standardization of control systems
Based on an analysis of the requirements of both the process and the organizational structure of our clients, a specification of the components of their control system is developed together with them. This standard specification can range from signal nomenclature to test protocols.
Development of basic and detailed engineering diagrams
Generation of engineering diagrams for the representation of the following information:
- Block-based operation description
- External and internal arrangements of control cabinets, consoles and registers
- Connection of equipment and signals to control equipment modules, as well as interaction with power systems
- Control and communications architecture
- Control detail engineering including wiring schedules, bills of materials and calculation memories
Development of control applications for the following devices:
- Programmable Controllers
- Interface terminals for operation based on proprietary hardware
- Monitoring systems for operation based on personal computers
- Distributed control systems for operation interface and regulatory control
Design and assembly of control cabinets
Applying proven criteria for better functionality, ease of maintenance and speed in fault detection. All installed signals are configured and tested using appropriate software and equipment, following specific protocols.