In its daily operations, DCI seeks to fulfill the following commitments:
Some of Our History
Our company was founded at the beginning of 1989 with the objective of providing engineering services mainly to systems based on Programmable Controllers whose market was growing rapidly.
DCI's trajectory is characterized by having numerous challenges which have been successfully overcome and have contributed to its technical and organizational growth. Among the challenges that have forged our company are:
- Conceptualization of processes and control architectures for Corporate Standardization of equipment, nomenclature, application development, information organization, etc. contributing to the operational efficiency of our clients.
- Implementation of prototype process control such as the burning of alternative fuels such as tires, coke, liquids, etc.
- Design and implementation of unique control architectures in the market such as the Hybrid Architecture PLC Quantum - DCS DeltaV or the first in Mexico such as Plant Scape.
- Our company has enjoyed the sufficient trust of a client to be the first Systems Integrator to develop projects in Mexico instead of hiring its own engineering centers abroad.
- Development of projects for plants abroad such as Houston, Colombia, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic.